What a great way to start off a new year. Dre at Grackle & Sun shared the Illuminating Blogger Award with Agujas. Dre illuminates me with her step-by-step yarn dyeing experiments. She uses only natural plant dyes and is even growing her own dye garden! She and her husband recently celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary. Thank you Dre and wishing you many more years full of joy!
In return for the award, I must share one random thing about myself: I am trying to learn Mandarin Chinese. I’ve been taking classes at the Chinese Community Center and hope to travel to China so that I can practice.
I also get to pass on the award to five other blogs. So, without further ado, here they are:
- Travel Photography by Dmitrii Lezine – Fantastic photography and time-lapse videos of interesting places around the world
- Bottleneck Consensus – Textile design and other artistic endeavors
- Itchier Feet – Journey through Ethiopia through amazing photos
- Alicja Kolakowska – Designs beautiful and interesting jewelry, and also crochets
- First Bar – Graphic designs inspired by nature