What a joy it was to launch my email and find a note from Anastasia from For the Knit of It telling me she had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is the best possible honor because it comes from a fellow blogger and knitter. So, first and foremost, thank you Anastasia.
According to the VBA Rules, here are the next steps:
- Add the award to your blog ✓
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you ✓
- Mention 7 random things about yourself ✓ (see below)
- List the rules ✓
- Pass on the award to 15 bloggers ✓ (the fun part; see further below)
- Inform the 15 bloggers by commenting on their blogs ✓ (even more fun)
7 Random Things About Me:
- I can not sing. (Well, I can, but you wouldn’t want to listen).
- I can twirl a baton.
- I peek at the answers when solving crossword puzzles.
- I’ve read The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas at least a dozen times. The plot has romance, intrigue, politics, religion, heroes & villains, kings & queens, honor, friendship and sword fights – what more could one want?
- When I was in grade school, I had a goat as a pet. My aunt killed it and cooked it for dinner (cabrito). I don’t like cabrito.
- I really dig Kurt Russell’s hat in “The Thing.”
- I am learning Mandarin.
I am now pleased to pass on this award to some of my favorite bloggers:
- The Smallest Forest
- Weekend Knitter
- Snowflakes On Our Tongues
- A Ervilha Cor de Rosa
- Bamboo Number 1 Knits!
- Peacefully Knitting
- The Sweaty Knitter
- Curls & Q
9 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award”
How wonderful and thank you too! I want you to know that even though I don’t comment too often, I love reading your posts 🙂
Thank you and you are very welcome.
Thank you … I am very flattered!
It was my pleasure.
Wow! Thank you so much!!! =) Your comment on my post was so nice and I’m very flattered!!!
You are most welcome.
oh how exciting, thank you for the honor! I shall be passing the badge on very soon!